Jeep Safari in JIM CORBETT PARK
Online Jeep Safari Booking in Corbett
Wildlife in Corbett is best seen through a jeep safari. Individuals can take a trip through any of the different zones by booking a jeep or canter safari. It must be noted that a limited number of jeeps are allowed inside the forest at a time and therefore it is advised that tourists book their safari in advance. The advance booking procedure for Online Jeep Safari Booking in Corbett is extremely simple.
- Log on to the Corbett website: http://www.corbettonline.uk.gov.in/
- Fill the online booking form by providing full name, age, and sex of the visitors.
- Traveling dates as well as preferred safari timings are required to be entered.
- Identity proof is mandatory to be on the person as well as for online booking. Visitors can use Voter ID, DL number, Aadhar card or passport (necessary for foreign nationals)
- Safari entry fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- Prior booking is mandatory. Indian nationals need to book jeep safari 45 days prior to the visit and foreign nationals, 90 days before their visit.
- Since safari permits are issued on a first come first served basis, Online Jeep Safari Booking in Corbett is recommended for tourists.
- In winters, safari timings are 6.30 am to 9.30 am and 2 pm to 5 pm
- In summers, safari timings are from 6-9 am and 2.30-5.30 pm
Charges for Online Jeep Safari Booking in Corbett
Jeep safari is available for tourists in the Dhela, Bijrani, Durga Devi, Jhirna and Sitabani landscape zones of Jim Corbett national park. Indian nationals can book a jeep safari for INR 4800 per jeep and foreign nationals can do so by paying INR 8000/jeep. A maximum of 6 adults and 2 kids (5-12 years of age) are allowed in one jeep. The safari charges include all taxes as well as guide fee. The timings for jeep safari change in different seasons.
It is essential for visitors to enter the forest area with a proper permit. They are also expected to obey all rules of the national park. With luck, they can sight tigers during their jeep safari.